Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year's Blessings: Integration



Happy New Year! It's 2016!! I am so excited for what's to come in the New Year! For one thing, I am returning to my tarot roots--and will be offering readings using more traditional tarot decks. Today, I am working with a new deck that incorporates Welsh Celtic mythology. It's the Llewellyn Tarot by Anna-Marie Ferguson. I have been so busy with family, friends, and holiday plans--so I am doing a simple one card reading. However, one card jumped out--so that card will be included. 

The card that I pulled was Ten of Swords. First, I want to say, that while I am using more traditional tarot cards, I will sometimes interpret messages in a way similar to the Angel cards. Swords represent air--the realm of the intellect. They also represent action that can be constructive or destructive; change; power; bravery; leadership; responsibility; ambition; conflict. This is where your thoughts, beliefs, and attitudes live. My interpretation of this card for everyone is that if you have positive thinking, behaviors, attitudes, and actions--you will not experience the potential extreme shadow of this card, which can bring about a lot of loss, hurt, misfortune, and grief. The message I get for us is that this year is bringing about the major end of something in our lives. It's really going to be time for a lot of us to start a big new chapter of life. To take that leap of faith--as we know with change can come the bittersweet feelings of endings that are moving into new beginnings. The other message I am getting is that while we all know that it's important to know our shadow--it's very important to integrate our shadow with our light. While I was meditating before pulling a card--I saw a big spiral moving and twirling--a message of integration--the yin and the yang.




The card that "jumped" out is the Queen of Pentacles. Pentacles represents the earthly plane--it's connected to what we do to make a living, money, home, education, and health. The Queen of Pentacles brings abundance and prosperity. She brings security, generosity, grace, and opulence. This validates my vision of spiral integration. The image of the yin and the yang--that without the dark we can't know the light. It's the balance of these two energies that will bring about deep soulful happiness and success for us all in 2016.




For the month of January, I am offering a 12 card reading for the year ahead--one card for each month. I will be using traditional tarot decks for these readings as well as the angel cards and oracle cards. If you have a preference for traditional or angel readings, let me know, otherwise, I will intuitively choose. This special reading is being offered for $40 (it's usually $60)! To purchase, just go to the top of the page and click on the Paypal menu of reading options. You can also email me at sharea@me.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment